Experience the brand new Stereo Live 3.0 production installed 2019! Stereo Live specializes in Electronic Dance Music Shows with Top DJs in the world, world-class DAS Sound System, Massive LED Screen, Incredible Lighting, & Mind Blowing Special FX.
» show more
“We live, eat, and breathe dance music and Stereo Live is designed to provide the best possible experience at a dance music show,” said NightCulture CEO, Mike Long.
“The room is designed specifically for our shows with excellent lines of sight from all areas of the venue. Most importantly we want to create a friendly, fun, and safe environment for everyone to enjoy the show and make life lasting memories.”
» show less
WHAT to know
Music: Edm, Live Music
Best for: Groups, Concert
Average Line: 10-30 min
Price: $$ (Moderate)
WHEN to visit
Hours of Operation
Friday & Saturdays
9:00PM – 2:00AM
WHERE to go
NBHD: North Dallas
2711 Storey Ln
Dallas, TX 75220
- Location: Stereo Live is located at the North Dallas District with a lot of its own.
- One very cool feature is a polyhedron mirror element that’s like a disco ball, that came with the building.
- The layout is designed specifically for DJ shows with excellent lines of sight from all parts of the venue.
- There are two bars in the GA area.
- Security will do a pat down upon entry.
- It’s definitely worth paying for VIP upgrade.
- Most shows are 18+. Please refer to their event page for any other details.
- Drink Prices: Expect to pay $10-$15 for mixed drinks.
- Best Night/s: Stereo Live is open on Fridays and Saturdays. Both nights are good.
- Admission: Stereo Live presale tickets online so we recommend getting those to guarantee entry as the venue features big name DJs regularly. Cover will be a more expensive option and varies depending on the performing DJ.
- Bottle service minimums varies depending on the talent spinning and number of people in your party.
- Best table location: The dance floor tables are the best tables in the house.
- Coat Check: Yes.
- Parking is around $10-$15.
- Still have questions? Head to our Contact Information to directly connect with us.
HOW to dress
Dress to impress! Collared shirt / jeans / dress shoes for guys. Avoid anything that can be considered sportswear (track jackets, jerseys, sneakers, hats, etc).