9th Annual NYE Champagne Life: Royalty At The Castle
Made Men Entertainment presents…
9th Annual New Year's Eve 2020 Champagne Life:
Royalty At The Castle 'Roaring 20s'
» Click here for the deets
- Four (4) Floors of Fun
- NYE VIP Table Dinner Selections
- MULTIPLE Party Rooms
- Four (4) Celebrity DJs
- Live Concert
- LIVE Broadcast on 97.9 THE BEAT Radio Station
- Private VIP Rooms
- Red Carpet Entry
- Black Carpet Paparazzi
- FREE Champagne Toast
- Delectable Dinner Packages Available
- Party Favors
- Coat Check
- Masquerade Mask Allowed
What To Expect
When History meets Class, the Evolution of an Experience: Royalty a Lifestyle & Movement. When searching for a location, especially 5MadeMen.com, LLC event location, ALL aspects have to be just right. Great attention is put into all levels of the overall experience from details in flooring to the lighting, how one room flows into the next, and making sure space is ample but not overpowering. Where the atmosphere is classic and legendary, and the view accentuates the heart of the city. Where the foundation is strong, and the history is everlasting, Everything has to be flawless.
Join us as the foundation is laid for the evolution of the Champagne Life Experience and the continuation of a lifestyle movement. The scene is set at the Historic Old Red Museum, a symbol of Dallas’ heritage. The beautifully restored Old Red Courthouse contains the fascinating historical artifacts with exhibits on every floor.
With every step into the building, you are adding to a history that is everlasting. The 4th-floor space is ample but not overpowering. The elevator entrance into the event flows smoothly in either direction. In one direction, the main room with four small private rooms in each corner, showcase the heart of the city and provide a more intimate vibe, in the center of the space you experience Champagne Life. In the other direction, there is a pathway that leads to an acoustic, social vibe.
It was only right that 5MadeMen.com, LLC chose this location to begin its legacy of events, Exclusive only to what their brand and lifestyle represents. Price increase warning: Champagne Life New Year’s Eve ticket prices often go up significantly (100% +) the closer you get to New Years Eve.
Dress Code Policy
- Dress to fit the occasion of walking on Elegant Black Carpet equipped with step & repeat, posing for paparazzi.
- Black Tie Dress code strictly enforced. Roaring 20’s attire encouraged.
- No Jeans Allowed. No ball caps, t-shirts, sneakers, saggy pants, and absolutely no athletic attire!
- Dress code restrictions enforced by Dallas police. Everyone in attendance will be searched by Dallas Police Dept to protect our evening guests.
- Drink Responsibly, Ride LYFT.
- Suggested Attire For Men: Suits or Tuxedos (Jackets required). Button down shirts (neck-wear optional) No Athletic shoes of any kind.
- Suggested Attire For Women: Formal wear (evening gowns), and cocktail dresses are permitted.
NYE Dinner Menu
- Prepared by Covenant Catering
- Serving time: 9pm till midnight
- Dinner Selections:
- Entrée: Teres Major Steak topped with Mushroom Bordelaise Sauce OR Roasted Chicken OR Fish with Lemon Butter Sauce and Capers.
- Sides: Vegetable Medley, Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes, Dinner Salad w/ Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing, Roll.
- NYE VIP Table Dinner Selections:
- Entrée: Prime Rib Carving Station | Herb Roasted Turkey Carving Station | Baked Fish with Lemon Butter Sauce and Capers.
- Sides: Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes, Pan Seared Asparagus, Dinner Salad with Balsamic or Chef’s Signature Dressing, Roll.
Royalty at the Castle NYE Promo Video
» show less